We have a powerful set of form settings to help you maximise your form functionality.
Our available form settings are:
- Notification emails – Emails instantly sent to you or your staff members when a form response is received.
- Auto-reply emails – Emails sent to your form users to confirm the submission has been received.
- Save and complete later – Allow users to save & resume long forms later.
- Form password – Password protect private forms.
- Holding page – Temporarily disable forms with a customisable holding page.
- Workflows – Involve multiple people and multiple steps in your form submission.
- Permissions – Share forms among multiple staff with form permissions.
- Confirmation page – Show users a customisable confirmation page when they complete your form.
- Multi-page forms – Split larger forms in to multiple pages, separated by NEXT buttons.
- Conditional logic – Show and hide fields conditionally based on answers to other fields.
After you’ve configured your form settings, it’s time to publish and share you form.