Google Sheets integration
The Google sheets connection is one of our popular integrations for sending form responses automatically to a Google Sheet, each time your form is submitted.
NOTE: We do not take responsibility for your data if you choose to send it to a Google Sheet. Data hosted by Google may not be stored within Australia.
Connecting Your Form To a Google Sheet
1. First you will need to have created a form as well as created a Google Sheet that you would like to connect to.
2. Click on “Edit” for the form you would like to connect your Google Sheet to
3. Click the “Next” button at the bottom right of your form builder to navigate to the second page.
4. At the bottom of this screen you will see a “Send form responses to Google Sheets” tick box, tick this to enable this for your form. If you have not connected to a Google Sheet yet on any forms, you will need to authenticate the integration by clicking the “Click Here” link
5. You will then be prompted to either select the appropriate Google account, or log in. Once you have done this you will be asked to “Allow” the Snapforms platform to connect to your Google Sheets account.
6. Now that you have authorised Snapforms to your Google Sheets account, the Google Sheets section in your Snapform editor should look like the following:
7. You will then need to fill in each of the 3 fields above. You can get this information from the following places:
8. Please ensure the headings in your Google Sheet match the questions in this form. You can optionally add a ‘Date’ heading in your Google Sheet to add the date of the entry.
Your form submissions should now be entered as a new row in the selected Google Sheet as they are received!