Auto reply emails
Auto-reply emails can be sent to your form users to confirm the submission has been received.
Email auto replies can contain any content you need and are fully HTML capable allowing you to personalise, thank or send extra information to the people filling in your forms.
Enabling Auto Reply Emails
Auto replies have similar options to notification emails, but offer the ability to email those filling in your forms from an email address of your choosing.
1. Email Sender Name: This is name of the sender for the auto reply email. It is the name your user will see when they receive the email.
2. Email Sender Email: This is the email address that the auto reply will come from. You will need to verify your email if you have not done this before. You can do this by clicking the “Verify Email” button. Once you have clicked this button it should look like below:
You will then receive an email from “email@example.com” with a URL that you will need to click to verify. Be sure to check all your email folders. Once you have clicked the verify URL you were emailed, you can then click the “Verify Email” button again and it should look like below:
3. Email Subject: This is the subject of the email auto reply.
4. Email Body: You can customise the body of notification email in this window. This WYSIWYG editor allows you to design the email exactly as you need it (banner images, tables etc.).
5. Include a copy of responses at the bottom of the confirmation email: By ticking this you are able add a list of form fields and their response details at the bottom of the auto reply email.
6. Include a PDF copy of responses in the confirmation email: This will add a PDF copy of your form response to the email being sent.
7. Enable conditional logic for this email: You can also enable conditional logic on auto replies to control whether the email gets sent or not, based on answers in the form response.
Insert form answers:
If you click ‘Insert form answers’ while editing your email settings, a list of your fields and their respective codes will appear:
You can use these in your email settings like this: