Notification emails can be sent instantly to you or your staff members when a form response is received. They can be used as a part of your internal workflows or simply to let you know as soon as someone has filled in one of your forms.
You can optionally enable multiple notification emails for your form and also add some logic to determine when each should be sent.
Enabling notifications emails
On the Settings page of the form editor you can turn on notification emails by ticking them as seen in the image below.
There are a number of options available to you to configure your email notifications:
1. Your Email: This is the email address that the notification will be sent to (typically you or your staff).
2. Email Subject: This is the subject of the notification email that is sent.
3. Email Body: You can customise the body of notification email in this window. This WYSIWYG editor allows you to design the email exactly as you need it (banner images, tables etc.).
4. Do not include a copy of responses at the bottom of the notification email: By default we will add a list of form fields and their response details at the bottom of the notification email. You can turn this off by checking this box.
5. Include a PDF copy of responses in the notification email: This will add a PDF copy of the form response to the email. This can be useful in saving documents that you may need to refer to, store individually or print later.
6. Enable conditional logic for this email: You can enable conditional logic on whether this email gets sent or not, depending on answers in the form response.
7. Add another notification email: You can add in multiple notifications by clicking this button. This is particularly useful in conjunction with conditional logic allowing you to setup the relevant workflows.
Conditional logic can be applied to control whether an email notification you have setup is sent or not. This can be applied in a number of different ways to enable you to manage your internal form workflows.
Send the same email to multiple recipients
You can simply separate multiple emails with a comma like in the image below and it will notify all listed emails when a form response is captured.